Do you know that you can get rapid loans even if you don’t provide your BVN?, In this Article, you will learn and know everything about, The Best And Top Instant Loan App in Nigeria Without BVN, The Bank verification number (BVN) is a personal identification number that consists of 11 digits, It was put in place by the Central Bank of Nigeria with the aim and goal of preventing and reducing the number of unlawful banking transactions in all banks.
Your BVN is a sensitive information that you must not share with anybody for any reasons and should be kept securely in a safe place at all times. The BVN ensures you can engage securely in transactions at any Point of Banking operations in Nigeria. However some fake loan apps in Nigeria involve in data noncompliance and use your BVN for illegal and fraudulent purposes, So in some cases, you may not want to release your BVN to these fake lending platforms.
Read Also; How to get a Loan from Zenith Bank
The Instant Loan Apps in Nigeria Without BVN
Some of the Top and Best Instant Loan applications in Nigeria are;
- Fair Money Loan App
- Jumia One Loan App
- The Carbon (formerly paylater) Loan App
- Okash Loan App
- Aella Credit Loan App
- Branch App
- Palm Credit App
- Quick Check Loan App
- Money Pal Loan App
- Soko Loan App
- Unikcredit Loan App
- 9credit Loan App
- Eyowo Loan App
- ALAT Loan App
- Fairloans Loan App
- Carrotpay Loan App
- Xcredit Loan App
- Lcredit Loan App
- Zedvance Loan App
- Renmoney Loan App
See Also; How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
How to Get an Instant Loan in Nigeria Without BVN
Take note , because this is Essential. If you want to get an instant loan in Nigeria, and you don’t have a BVN, there’s still a way to get the money you need. Here’s what you have to do:
- Firstly, find a lending company that offers loans without BVN verification.
- Then, Provide all the necessary documents, including your ID and proof of income.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the loan.
- Repay the loan on time and in full.
The Basic Conditions For Applying for an Instant Loan Without BVN in Nigeria
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must be at least 18-55 years old
- You must have a bank account
- You must Provide any valid means of identification (i.e National ID, International Passport and Drivers license)
The Requirements Needed for Loan in Nigeria without BVN
- Your Registered Mobile Phone Number
- A valid Email Address
- Your Full name
- Your Bank Account number
- Your 3-6 months statement of Account
- Employment Letter
- Employment ID Card