Are you seeking international online purchases or payment services, you can use Chipper Cash Virtual Card to verify your pre-funded and reloadable virtual Card. It is entirely free to obtain and limitless to debit or credit cards offline making payment for Facebook Ad, Google Ad, online payment, Amazon Ad, and Amazon store that requires paying in the dollar and foreign currency. Read more in this post for more information.
You can pay for your online purchases and subscriptions on international platforms using the Chipper Cash Virtual Card. You can use your Chipper Card on websites like Netflix, Amazon, Shopify, Apple Music, Alibaba, Fashion Nova, and Shein, for either business or pleasure. Every purchase made with the card earns you 5% cash back.
A pre-funded, reloadable virtual card that can be used for international online purchases is the Chipper USSD Virtual Card. The card can be obtained for free and can be funded directly from your Chipper wallet.
How To Get Chipper Cash Virtual Card
To get your Chipper app, updated to the most recent version on your App Store or Play Store before attempting to have your Chipper Card. After that, sign in to your Chipper account and take the following actions:
- Click on the “Card” tab.
- Select “Get Card”
- On the Verification Requirements Screen, tap Address.
- Enter your address after choosing your nation.
- Enter your phone number by tapping Phone Number.
- Select Identity Document.
- Choose your preferred ID and upload the required paperwork.
Withdrawal Limits For The Chipper USD Virtual Card?
- The daily spending cap is $1000.
- $5000 is the maximum monthly spending cap.
- $1000 is the maximum daily funding cap (24 Hours)
- $5,000 is the maximum monthly funding cap.
- $5000 is the maximum quarterly funding cap.
- Maximum withdrawal per day is $1000.
Chipper Cash Virtual Card Billing Address?
For you to get your billing address, kindly use the residence listed on your registration. Additionally, make use of your registered home address’ postal or card code.
You can add or withdraw money from your Chipper Card, there are no fees applied that real-time currency rates for the US dollar and other currencies apply, monetary transactions. Depending on the state of the economy and the market, the amount could change.