Are you looking for full detail on how to get moniepoint pos machine registration and charges as an agent, the cost, the withdrawal fees, the commission structure, the office phone number, or how to download an app? you can sign up right now to become an agent at your place of business and start earning commissions. In this article, you are going to have it in full.
Moniepoint POS is One of the mobile money systems with the easiest banking systems that offer access to financial services like cash transfers, cash withdrawals, bill payments, and airtime recharging, devices in Nigeria.
You can both accept payment for products and services and provide payment for goods and services using Moniepoint POS, and all transactions are carried out straight from the account you have filed with Moniepoint using your Moniepoint smartphone app.
- Withdrawal of money
- From various transactional channels
- Support fund transfers
- Electricity Bill Payment with Excellent Price
- Minimal Commission Quick Payment
- Available Network
Moniepoint Sign-Up Login
Following registration, simply follow the steps listed below to access your Moniepoint POS dashboard:
- From the Google Play Store, get the Moniepoint app.
- Access your account on the Moniepoint program by logging in.
- Sign in on their official website using the browser on your phone.
- You are now a moniepoint agent.
Moniepoint Aggregator Registration Form
To apply and become a Moniepoint POS agent in Nigeria, follow these steps:
- To register as an agent, first, join up on the Moniepoint website.
- Your full name, email address, phone number, and other information should be entered.
- Complete all fields with the necessary data.
- Then submit.
- Your application will be approved, and a dashboard with login information will be generated for you.
- An aggregator (an officer in charge of agents like you) will get in touch with you and advise you on the following steps within 48 hours of registering.
Note: you must be the age of 18 and above to be able to have access to the Moniepoint POS agent.
Moniepoint Agent Registration Form
The following papers are necessary to register as a Moniepoint agent:
- A verified identification card, such as a driver’s license, passport, NIN, or voter card.
- Account Number of your bank.
- The number for Bank Verification Business License (for registered businesses only).
- Bill (NEPA Bill).
These are the POS transaction fees for Moniepoint:
- Moniepoint charges 0.5% of the transaction value for withdrawals under 20,000.
- Moniepoint levies a fixed fee of 100 for transactions over 20,000.
- Moniepoint charges a fixed fee of 20 for transfers.
These are the Moniepoint POS Data Top-Up commission structures:
- 3% commission for MTN.
- 4% commission for Glo.
- 5% commission when using 9Mobile.
- Commission of 4% for Airtel.
These are the Moniepoint POS TV Subscription commission structures:
- 2% commission for DSTv.
- 2% commission for GOTv.
- 2% commission = PHCN.
- Commission for StarTimes is 2%.
Guidelines For Using Moniepoint POS?
- Daily withdrawal value must be at least N80,000 (eighty thousand Naira only).
- A minimum of 4 counts of deposits each day.
- If an aggregator has any reason to take back your POS device within a year of issue, you will receive 50% of the N20,000 paid upon registration as cashback.
Moniepoint POS Customer Care Number
Contact their customer care number via WhatsApp at + +234 814 150 0017 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for Moniepoint device issues and questions as an agent.
The Moniepoint office is located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria, 2 Wole Ariyo St.
Moniepoint POS Registration
Register on their website to receive a Moniepoint POS machine as an agent. After that, you will hear from them in a couple of days, you can make a request in person at any of their offices.
Go and get your moniepoint pos machine registration and charges or need a loan? Please have a look at our platform, which enables you to quickly compare loans from several lenders. Apply now to receive your Moniepoint POS terminal. Make sure you have a business location before applying so that we can examine your request.