You created your JAMB profiles during JAMB/DE registration, that was when you sent your NIN to 55019. JAMB then imported your National ID card information into your JAMB profile.
However, the information on your NIN is the same as that on your JAMB profile. unlike the previous year’s candidates, you weren’t able to log in to that profile because there is a new method to be able to do that. To login to JAMB Caps, you need email address and password to access JAMB portal. So, let’s see How To Link My Email Address To My JAMB Profile Online or without SMS.
If you lose your password, you can reset the lost or forgotten Profile Password on their registered cell phone by sending [password] space [email address] from the same mobile number as a text message to 55019 or 66019.
Read Also;First Bank Transfer Codes
How can To link Your email to Your JAMB Account without SMS
1. Go to your Mobile phone APP on your registered phone.
2. Then Send Your email Address (space the email address before sending).
3. Then send to 55019.
How to Link an Email to your JAMB Profile Via SMS
To link your Email Address to your JAMB profile through SMS, you need to follow the below steps;
1. Open the SMS app on your phone.
2. Type Email, leave a space and type your email address twice. For example: Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
3. Send it as a text message to 55019.
4. Please note that you will be charged N50 for the SMS. So You must have credit on your sim before sending the message.
Can I use Gmail instead of email for JAMB?
How do I reset my JAMB email via SMS?
How to Link Your Working Email with Your JAMB Profile Using SMS
Below is the step-by-step guide to linking your existing email to the JAMB Profile;
1. On your mobile phone (using the line used to get your profile code),Type Email, leave a space and type your email address twice.
2.For example: Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
3. Now, send it to 55019
4. After sending the message to 55019, your line will be debited #50
5. After this, log in to your email and look for the message sent from JAMB
8. The email message sent to you will contain a unique password (e.g candb26ec1) that will be the email that you will be using to log in to your JAMB profile.
How to Create Gmail for JAMB Profile
1. Go to www.gmail.com.
2. Click on Create an account.
3. The sign-up form will appear.
4. Next, enter your first name and last name.
5. Enter the password
6. Confirm the password and reenter it again.
7. Click next to complete your sign-up.
8. Next, enter your phone number to verify your account.
9. You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code.
10.Next, you will see a form to enter your personal information, like your name and birthday.
11. Finally, you have successfully created a Gmail account.