The Enugu State Government founded SUMAS, the 219th university in NigeriaMedical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) faculties and course offerings are listed. In this article, you will know more about these universities in Nigeria. Read more: List Of Top Legit Universities To Study Human Anatomy In Nigeria
It is a National University Commission (NUC) that has authorized all of the University of Medical and Applied Sciences courses, you are free to apply to any of the University’s courses by choosing it as your first choice university while registering for JAMB.
Here are the ways to check the (SUMAS) Admission List for 2023–2024 from the SUMAS campus.
- If your name is on the Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences, SUMAS admission list:
- Click the link https://applications.SUMAS.edu.ng/.
- To access the SUMAS Admission List Portal.
- Select “Admission“
- To check the admissions list.
- Click the button.
- The provisional Admission List will be visible to you.
- Through the SUMAS portal.
- Download to get the PDF of the SUMAS admission list for the academic year 2023–2024.
- The SUMAS Admission Status Checker will display your phone when you are granted admission to the JAMB portal.
How to Check the Status of SUMAS Admission
Follow these steps to check the status of your SUMAS admission on the JAMB portal:
- Please visit jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Enter your username and password to access your Jamb profile.
- Find the “Check Admission Status” tab by scrolling down.
- Choose your exam year, and then fill out the list with your registration number.
- To see your SUMAS admission status.
- click on “Check Admission Status.”
State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences Post UTME
For you to have access to medical and applied science, you need to have post-UTME
- Click Admission
- The Post-UTME to have access the Post-UTME Portal,
- Make PAYMENT using a DEBIT card via the online payment system.
- Print a receipt for your payment.
- To complete the screening form.
- Click on Application Login on the Post-UTME Portal.
- Log in using your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as your password.
The State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) offers the courses listed below;
Dentistry and clinical medicine
- Chemical Pathology and Morbid Anatomy
- Community Medicine
- Psychology Medicine/Psychiatry
- Medical Microbiology
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Ophthalmology & Otorhinolaryngology
- Paediatrics & Paediatric Surgery
- Human Physiology
- Personal Physiology
- Therapeutic Biochemistry
Construction and Engineering
- Engineering in Biomedicine
- Quantity Surveying
- Engineering, Chemical
- Automobile Engineering
- Engineering, Electrical, and Electronic
- Engineering, Architecture, Civil
- Healthcare Science
- Dietetics and Nutrition
- Science in Medical Laboratories
- Rehabilitation Medical
- Radical Sciences and Radiography
- Physical therapy
Natural and Applied Sciences
- Department of Applied Biological Sciences
- Genetics, molecular biology, and biotechnology
- Department of Computer Science
- Computer Science Information
- Communication Technology
- Biochemistry Applied Microbiology
Entrance requirements for the State University Of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
For you to get admission to medical and applied sciences, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Passed at least five (5) subjects at credit levels (for the medical program) WAEC, NECO.
- You must have up to a UTME score of at least 160.
- That’s when you can now pass the test screening.