Correct Mistake Made When Post UTME Registration In JAMB Portal

How To Correct Post UTME Registration

Have you in any way made mistake in your data when enrolling for JAMB or Post UTME online registration? Mistakes like your name, date of birth, institution (school) to apply to, gender, state and/or local government,  and courses? and you have been seriously looking for ways to “fix mistakes made in JAMB”? The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has developed a system that enables you to fix errors they committed on your own without visiting a cyber cafe or JAMB office.

Read more: JAMB Login Portal Using Registration Number

Mind you that, making a mistake in your data when enrolling for JAMB or Post UTME may lead to the loss of your admission. so you have to be very careful about how you enter your data. You can now correct any error made in the JAMB before visiting any center, payment can be made using Remita, IIS Group, or Xpress Payments. These errors can be corrected.

mistakeFilled out your applications correctly for the 2023 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Registration: All these things must be correct, and avoid mistakes when filling them.

  • National Identification Number (NIN)
  • JAMB Profile Code
  • Phone Number
  • Email Address
  • O’level/A’level Result (WAEC/NECO)
  • JAMB E-pin
  • Biodata correction such as Surname, First name, or Lastname, Gender documentation, State/LGA.
  • Correction of the passport photograph
  • Corrections on UTME Subjects
  • Correction on your Profile picture
  • Course/Choice of Institution Correction

Procedures On How You Can Correct Your Data

  • Log in to your profile on the dashboard of
  • To make a payment, click on UTME registration data.
  • You are free to switch your UTME subject pairing.
  • The cost to change everything is N =2500.00. All the adjustments you want to make are covered by this price.
  • Keep in mind that it is free if all you are changing is your jamb subject combination.
  • Once you have paid, go to the JAMB portal at
  • If you already have an account, enter your email address and password to log in.
  • After logging in, you will be directed to the landing page where all services are shown.
  • Make the “Correction of Data” selection. This can be found in the sidebar.
  • Pick the mistake you want to fix, then make the adjustment.

Can I Change Institution After Post UTME

  • Know whether the new school you applied to, has adequate time before the post-UTME deadline.
  • After you have issued your first, second, or third admission lists, certain colleges can still be altered, if you know more about the institution.
  • Complete the school post-UTME before completing the JAMB portal’s school change of institution form.
  • This is due to the possibility that some schools may not recognize the JAMB again with the change of institution at the time you summited.
  • You can change to another school if the one you had in mind has stopped accepting changes.
  • You are no longer restricted to switching schools or courses twice, you have the option to modify as often as you choose.
  • Once you switch, it is possible that the former school won’t ever admit you again.

In conclusion, You can use this guide to fix the mistake you made in JAMB, it will enable you to easily verify the status of your admission and enter it into your JAMB CAPS. If you don’t have these things, read on for more information.



Related Articles

Back to top button