How do I enable pop-up windows when I try to reprint my JAMB slip to check my location and exam time? , How to enable pop-up windows in Safari. Have this question on your mind, don’t worry. In this post, I am going to show you how to pop up your jamb with your phone.
In this article, we will look at how to enable pop-ups for a website on Opera, and Google Chrome. You will discover how to enable pop-ups for the JAMB portal by using the JAMB website.
You may be asking what popup window appears on your computer screen, to display advertisements. The majority of websites make money by showing their visitors advertisements, which can take various forms. You must have encountered this when attempting to download a movie online or JAMB from a website. The term “Popup” refers to these advertisements that direct you to a new page that you may or may not find interesting.
The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) can print the main examination slip from JAMB, which is one of the websites with good pop-ups.
- Popup windows by Lifter apps
- Sales pop by CartKit
- Makeprosimp sales notification
- Hextom: Quick announcement bar
- Privy-exit popup & email
- Mailmunch-email popup
How To Allow Popup For Jamb Site On Safari
You can pop up your jamb portal with the android/iPhone on safari.
- Click on the setting on your dashboard
- Select Block Pop-ups > Safari > General. off by selecting the button.
- Turn the toggle back on to enable.
- For some websites, you can’t switch the pop-up blocker on or off.
How to Disallow Popup On My Jamb
- First, verify the date and location of the exam, and
- reprint your JAMB slip using the online result-checking portal, to check your JAMB results online.
- Without first allowing pop-ups, some websites will prevent you from downloading free PDFs and files.
How to make pop-ups available in Google Chrome
- Launch the Chrome browser to load the portal,
- press enter the JAMB URL: jamb.gov.ng/.
- Before the URL at the top of the page, click the lock icon.
- Click “Site settings”.
- The “privacy settings” page opens when you click the site settings link.
- To access the pop-ups and redirects, scroll down.
- Google Chrome by default disables pop-ups.
- Select “allow” by clicking the arrow to begin the UTME Main Examination Slip Reprint procedure, and reload the page.
How to make pop-ups available in Opera Browser
- Open the Opera browser and click the menu icon.
- Select “Go to full browser settings” from the menu by scrolling down.
- Select the “Controls what information sites can use and show” option under the “Site Settings” menu.
- The Opera browser by default disables pop-ups. You can select “Sites can send pop-ups and use redirects” under the default behavior section to enable pop-ups from all websites.
How To Allow Popup For Jamb Site
- Check out the JAMB Reprinting Portal.
- To print your exam slip, enter your registration number, email address, or GSM number.
- Then click the button.
- Your screen will display a message that reads “POP-UPS BLOCKED” at the top.
- Select “SHOW”
Jamb Examination Slip
- Open your safari browser
- Go to your examination slip https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/examslipprinting/printexaminationslip.
- Click on print on the examination slip.
- You can now print your JAMB examination slip or go to the cyber cafe for them to print it for you.