The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) has launched the Subsidy Empowerment Scheme (FGN-SES), a relief program designed to mitigate the impact of the unusual increase in the prices of goods due to subsidy adjustments. This initiative is one of five programs initiated by the FGN.
What is the FGN-SES?
The FGN-SES is a program aimed at empowering youths in various fields and helping them discover their potential. Youth participants will receive financial assistance ranging from NGN 500,000 to NGN 1,500,000. This scheme is specifically for youths between the ages of 17 and 30.
How to Apply
Interested individuals can apply for the FGN-SES by following these simple steps which are:
- The first step is to visit the official portal of the FGN-SES which ishttps://fsbn.com.ng/applicants/auth/login . This is where all the application processes will take place.
- Once on the portal, you will be required to fill in your personal information. This includes your full name, contact information, and other relevant details.
- After successfully filling in your information, you will receive a physical application form. This form will be distributed to your respective political ward using the details you provided.
- It’s important to note that your Bank Verification Number (BVN) and National Identification Number (NIN) must match in terms of Name and Age. If there’s a discrepancy between these details, your application will be considered invalid.
- Once you’ve filled out your application form and ensured that all your information is correct, you can submit your application. Remember to double-check all your details before submitting to avoid any errors.
- After submitting your application, you’ll need to wait for confirmation from the FGN-SES team. They will review your application and get back to you with the next steps.
Remember, it’s crucial to apply before the deadline to ensure your application is considered.
Is there any youth empowerment program going on in Nigeria?
Yes, there are several youth empowerment programs currently ongoing in Nigeria. Some of these include:
- N-Power Programme
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme (TEF)
- Youth Empowerment and Development Initiative (YEDI)
These programs aim to provide young people with the tools they need to become active and engaged members of their communities and to make a positive impact in the world.
How does youth empowerment work?
Youth empowerment works by providing young people with the opportunities, resources, and support they need to develop their skills, gain confidence, and make positive decisions in their lives. This can be achieved through various means such as education, mentoring, training, and involvement in community activities. The ultimate goal is to enable young people to take control of their lives and contribute positively to their communities.
The application deadline for the FGN Subsidy Empowerment Scheme (FGN-SES) was September 1st, 2023. It’s passed now but you can hold on to apply next year ensure to apply before the date is crossed.
The FGN-SES is a fantastic opportunity for Nigerian youths to receive financial support and empowerment. If you’re eligible and interested, don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply before the deadline and take a step toward discovering your potential!