Someone asked if there is an App to check and update BVN Date Of Birth or even change BVN details like BVN Phone Number linked when the need arises, there is a lot to know about changing your information and how long it will take to reflect on BVN database and bank.
Welcome back to Tutorial By MisJoy.com
Today, let see how to check BVN Date of Birth, Change BVN Date of Birth and other thing you need to kow like;
how to correct my bvn date of birth online,
how to check bvn details online,
how to check my date of birth online,
how to check my bvn details,
app to check bvn details,
how to check my bvn name on my phone,
how to check bvn details online without phone number,
how to check my date of birth on my access bank account,
How to Check the BVN Date of Birth Using USSD Code
To check your BVN date of birth, you need to follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Dial *565*0# on your mobile device using the mobile number you used when registering for your BVN. Copy and paste it.
Remember that this number is a unique identifier, so dial the number before going to the bank. Don’t dial and copy into the bank.
- Step 2: Walk into the nearest branch where you linked your BVN.
- Step 3: Once you get to the bank, go to the customer care service unit, give them your BVN number, and request that you want to check your BVN date of birth.
But if you have forgotten your register SIM for BVN and you want to change it, here is the requirement you will need.
How To Correct My BVN Date of Birth Online
To correct and update your BVN details, which can be your name, phone number, and date of birth, you will need the following documents:
- You need to provide a valid birth certificate.
- Change of name due to marriage.
- You need to bring your marriage certificate as evidence.
- Change of names and phone numbers.
- A national identity card, voter’s card, or international passport will be needed.
How To Change BVN Date of Birth
The Central Bank of Nigeria has made it mandatory that all modifications on your Bank Verification Number (BVN) must be carrier out at bank. Therefore, to change your BVN date of birth according to the CBN instructions, you will be required to visit any of your bank branches with the previously listed requirements. The procedures involved in changing your BVN date of birth does not require and service fee or charge. Just head to your bank with the needed documents and information, fill the form given to you, and your date of birth will be corrected.
Note: To correct the date of birth on your BVN, you must visit the bank where the BVN was initially registered.