Hello there, if you’re interested in the National Population Commission’s (NPC) Birth Registration Adhoc Staff E-Recruitment for 2023/2024, you’ve come to the right place. Let’s dive into the details together, shall we?
Eligibility Requirements For NPC Birth Registration
Before you get too excited, first make sure you meet the eligibility requirements which are:
- You must have a valid NIN. This will be used for the assessment test.
- You need to pass an assessment test. And remember, you only get one shot at this.
- You must have a device equipped with a camera.
- Your bank details must match the information provided in your NIN.
- You must have a valid educational certificate.
- A valid Gmail account is required.
Now that you’ve got the eligibility requirements out of the way, let’s move on to the application process:
- Go to visit https://volunteer-admin.verxid.site/ then Click on the “Start Application” button to begin.
- Select either “Start as NYSC” or “Start as Adhoc” based on your eligibility and preference.
- After selecting your role, enter your NIN to proceed.
- You’ll be taken to a page that displays your NIN picture and name. Click on “Match Face Against Live Image” to continue.
And there, You’re done. Now all you have to do is wait for updates.
FAQ About NPC Birth Registration
How do I get my NPC birth certificate?
To get your NPC birth certificate, visit an NPC office at your local government’s headquarters. You will be given a form to fill in your personal details. Then, you will be asked to obtain an age declaration affidavit from a court of law. Present the affidavit to the NPC for the processing of your document.
The NPC E-Birth Registration Adhoc Staff E-Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 is an exciting opportunity for those looking to contribute to the birth registration process in Nigeria. So, if you meet the eligibility requirements and are interested in applying, don’t hesitate! Start your application today and take one step closer to becoming a part of this important initiative.